2021 Updates Archive
From Life of Onion
Revision as of 19:34, 28 February 2021 by Admin
Archive of updates featured on the home page of this site.
- January 2 - Greg wipes his Discord channels and announces he will no longer use Twitter. He announces he will only update TikTok, OnlyFans, Youtube and update his Onision.com website.
- January 2 - Greg releases a video and webpage on Onision.com against Shiloh.
- January 4 - The first episode of Onision: In Real Life airs on the Discovery + app.
- January 6 - Greg uploads a series of 21 video responding to episode 1 of Onision: In Real Life.
- January 11 - The second episode of Onision: In Real Life airs on the Discovery + app.
- January 11 - Greg uploads a series of 8 video responding to episode 2 of Onision: In Real Life.
- January 11 - Greg begins streaming his O:IRL repsonse videos on loop on his OnisionArchive channel. He continues streaming hours of loops of his videos on Archive, Twitch, and his OnisionLive Twitter account throughout the week.
- January 14 - Greg receives an email troll with fake proof Shiloh and Edwin were paid for their O:IRL interviews. Greg emails the fake invoices to various commentary channels.
- January 14 - Greg finds out the invoices were faked and send an email back apologizing to the commentary channels.
- January 15 - Onision: In Real Life premieres episode 1 on the Investigation Discover channel.
- January 15 - According to Greg, he and Sarah have a 9 hour phone conversation.
- January 18 - The third episode of Onision: In Real Life airs on the Discovery + app.
- January 18 - Greg uploads a series of 2 video responding to episode 3 of Onision: In Real Life.
- January 18 - Greg is interviewed by Crows Of Judgement.
- January 19 - YouTube suspends Onision, Speaks, and UhOhBro from their partnership program, making them no longer eligible for monetization.
- January 19 - James uploads a video to Onision, Speaks, and UhOhBro announcing his retirement.
- January 22 - Discovery announces a 4th episode featuring Sarah will be released spring 2021.
- January 24 - Edwin uploads a video debunking the clips Greg used of him out of context from a call they had.
- January 29 - CreepShow Art releases the emails Greg sent commentary Youtubers over the fake invoice.
- February 22 (est) - Greg creates the "Onision: In Real Life DEBUNKED” page on his Onision site and announces his and Sarah 9 hour phone conversation. He bullet points confessions he claims Sarah made during the call.
- February 23 (est) - Kai privates hundreds of videos on his two YouTube channels.
- February 25 - Greg comes out of retirement and posts almost 200 Tweets over the next 2 days. He returns to all of his platforms, but Youtube.